Tuesday, November 10, 2015

College Questions

Saint Mary's:
               I would like to go to this school because I really like how it is on the west coast and is not too far from home but far enough to be away and to experience new things.  And I especially like how it is in a good driving distance from San Francisco because I've always liked the thought about living next too or in a big city so it already seems like a reasonable choice for me.  But the location of saint Mary's isn't the only thing that interest me, what also interest me is that the student body isn't big its enrollment count is only like 4,000 something so I can interact with new people more on a personal level and also not get lost in the drift.  And another big benefactor that interest me a lot is that its athletics are D1 which is a big plus because I would hopefully like to play basketball for them and to be able to root for the other games at the other games also.

UC Davis:
               I like this college because I like the fact that they have a lot of programs and facilities that you as a student are able to go to at your disposal and make the most of.  I also like how it too is in California on the west coast.  Another thing that I really like is that Their athletics are D1.

Portland State University:
               I like this school because of this location on the west coast.  I also like that they are sponsored by Nike so they get nicer facilities and a lot of nice gear too. And I also like that their athletics are D1. And I like how it is a good mid major school too.

Seattle Pacific University:
               I would like to go to this school because its on the west coast. Also that their enrollment count isn't the high either so I won't get lost as much. Another reason is that Their athletics are D1. And their classes are a lot smaller.

Pacific University:
               I would enjoy going to this school because it is in the pac 12. I also like that it is near portland oregon. Another reason why I like this college is because they have a high acceptance rate and has a low enrollment of only like 3,000-4,000.




No comments:

Post a Comment