They think that i'm mean
but i'm not
they think i'm scary
but i'm not
they think i'm a frightening
but i'm not
they think i'm cruel
but i'm not
they think i'm monster
but i'm not
I grew faster than a weed
always bigger than everyone around me
afraid that I would hurt someone
strong enough to hold my ground
being misunderstood because of my size
judged by what's on the outside
scared and teased
my appearance isn't what it seems
Im nice
and not mean
undeterred by what people think
always pleased to help
willing to sacrifice for what's right
believes in good
I have no anger or resentment
been kind to everyone
brave enough to take on new challenges
want to change the outlook of what people see
Big doesn't mean, mean
don't judge a book by its cover
They think i'm brave
I am
they think i’m kind
I am
they think i'm gentle
I am
they think i'm selfless
I am
they think i'm a hero
I am
No comments:
Post a Comment