pearl city, Hawaii, 96782
september 16, 2015
Netflix
100 winchester circle
Los Gatos, California 95032
Dear Netflix Administration,
I have thoroughly enjoyed your program and service for many years. I love your wide selections of TV shows and movies, the different categories that you have for different age groups, and your reasonable prices.
Although, I have been having some problems with your updates. I feel like you guys could do a better job with updating your system with newer movies. some big box office movies come on DVD and I believe that if those movies come out on DVD that they should also be there on netflix. Netflix is my go to and only system to stream movies and if I can't find a movie On there I don't really have much more options to see that movie and it makes me feel less or trust Netflix less. And I am Informing you about this because I feel like it is a big flaw within Netflix and that many people have this problem, and I would really benefit you with better customer satisfaction and maybe even more people registering for Netflix.
Sincerely,
Duncan Clark
Hi Duncan,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your letter, I can picture your voice through the words you wrote. I can also relate to your problems with Netflix's update on movies. I think it is a common complaint that needs to be fixed as well. If there was one thing I would change it would be the way you describe the Netflix company as something more professional. An example would be when you say "I feel like you guys" I would re word the phrase "you guys" to Netfix.
Overall, nice angry letter.
- Mahra
DUNCAN!
ReplyDeleteI really, really like what you chose to talk about. It's something almost anyone can relate to and it's good that you talked about how if a movie is already on DVD than it should be on Netflix too. But maybe you should make more suggestions as to how Netflix picks what movies are in the updates. Like just the popular ones? Good ratings? Or just all of them? But overall I think you did a really good job.
Cam